Mobile Crazy Golf
The aim of the game
The aim of the game is to complete all the holes, the person with the lowest score wins.
How to play Crazy Golf
Simply start by placing your ball on the green at the start of the hole. Take turns by putting the ball (using the golf club) towards the hole, count how many shots it takes you until you sink the ball in the hole. Record how many shots it takes to sink the ball in the hole on the scorecard. At the end of the game add up the scores.
Crazy Golf Rules
- There is to be no more than 4 people in a group on any one hole
- The holes must be played in sequential order. Hole jumping is not permitted
- When putting do not swing the putter higher than knee height
- One metre distance must be maintained between players during putting
- There is a 6 shot limit per hole, so once you get to 6 shots, move on to the next hole
- If the ball goes off the course, replace the ball where it went off with a one stroke penalty.
- If the ball ends up against an edge or obstacle it may be moved one club head length out.
- Many of our holes contain moving parts such as (but not limited to) the church bell, the rotating hole and the bee hive bees. Do not touch or stand on any of these moving parts and ensure that children are kept under supervision as this may result in personal injury and or damage to the course of which the palayer or parent/guardian is responsible for.
- Players are only allowed to stand on the teeing off grass and on the grass adjacent to the holes. Do not walk on any other part of the course.
- Crazy 9 Mobile Adventure Golf is a game of putting and all players, particularly children should refrain from hitting the ball excessively hard, thereby causing a hazard to themselves and other people.
- Crazy 9 Mobile Adventure Golf reserves the right to remove clubs and balls from any player behaving unacceptably and request that they leave the site.
Security & Child Supervision
Children always remain the responsibility of the adults who accompany them.
Damage, Loss & Injury
Messrs Garrett & Butler do not accept liability due to damage, loss or injury whilst playing the mobile adventure course, you play at your own risk, and by playing the course you agree to and accept the aforementioned rules.